Thursday, 2 January 2014

Molo Soup and Siomai Recipe




Happy New Year!I had a blast celebrating reunions from here and there w/c I will be posting real soon.I hope you'd had a great time too.

anyways, Today I cooked practical meal-s for lunch before I leave home for work.It's like hitting two birds w/ one stone. LOLz I was suppose to cook molo soup but realized that it is going to be more than adequate for just the three of us (me,My husband and daughter) so I decided to make two meals.

I also cooked siomai/wanton while cooking the molo soup,I steamed the wantons over the boiling soup. o diba...told yah' 

Ingredients:
  1. 1 pack molo or siomai wrappers
  2. 1/4 lean ground pork
  3. 1 teaspoon Oyster sauce
  4. 1 egg
  5. 1 carrot (chopped finely)
  6. 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
 Directions:
  • In a large bowl,mix Lean ground pork,carrot,ground pepper,oystersauce and egg.Mix well.
  • Wrap 1 tbsp of mixture in a wrapper.Repeat until all the filling is used up. 

To make Siomai:
  • Place some of the wrapped meat in a steamer.
  • Put the steamer over your pot while  boiling then cover.Let it steam until the broth boils.Steam for 20-25 minutes.




To make Molo Soup:

  • In a pot,sautee onion and garlic in oil.
  • Pour water,Add Chicken broth cube and bring to a boil
  • Add the molo's carefully while it's boiling,
  • Let it simmer for another 5 miutes. The molo's will rise to the top when cooked.
  • Serve while it's hot!




You should try these mga marze. It will cost you only 78 pesosesoses! kalahating kaserola na yung soup at around 35 pieces yung siomai. See?

1/4 ground pork 43.00
1 pack of wanton wrappers 20.00
1 pc. carrot 10.00

Hope you enjoy this post! Thanks..


2 comments: